Friday, July 1, 2011

Screaming :D

Oh,title doesn't have anything to do with text now XD I'm just listening to Tokio Hotel-Screaming XDD So,we went out to eat around 4 or something.Along the way we took some great pics :D I will put them here ^^ We ate at Chinese restaurant.It was ok,but it could've been better...When we got back we watched City Hunter ep.12 I LOVE that drama!It's so great!We were laughing hard as we guessed what will happen next XD OMG mom just sent me this on facebook:



THAT KID CAN DANCE!!!! *______________*
Ok,i'll continue ...Ummm...yeah,after watching drama we set and talked about random things.Mostly guys XD Korean actors and so...We were thinking about what would happen if we met Lee Min Ho XDD And we talked some stupidities than no one should hear XDDDDDD
I'll go walk a dog with Hannie's mom now ;] Oh yeah,we went shopping for supplies about 2 hours ago.We bought A LOT of doughnuts,cakes ant that stuff XD I mean really A LOT XDD
These are pics from yesterday:


some random emo guy and girl XD :




these are from Rembrandt's museum:















This guy in red shirt looks TOTALLY like Robert Patterson! :



MAMA SRETJAN RODJENDAN!!!!HAPPY B-DAY!!!ZHELIMO TI SWE NAJ NAJ NAJ NAJ NAJ!BUDI UWEK NASMEJANA I NE NERWIRAJ SE PREWISHE!!!!WOLIMO TE!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment